What Is Farm Festival?
The MCS Farm Festival is an annual street festival and community fundraising event that takes place on the third Saturday of October. It is organized and staffed by MCS parents.
Farm Festival includes games and rides, arts and crafts, delicious home-cooked food, fresh produce from the MCS Farm, baked goods, a raffle and an online auction that begins a week prior to the event. A fun day for the whole family, Farm Festival is an invaluable community building event that requires the creativity, generosity and collaboration of the entire parent community.
How Can I Support?
There are many ways you can support Farm Festival:
- Participate in the Farm Festival online auction
- Purchase raffle tickets
- Bring or invite friends and family
Big Night Out!
What Is Big Night Out!?
At Big Night Out!, MCS’ annual spring benefit, we celebrate our core values and honor members within and outside our community who embody them. This year, we will also celebrate MCS’ 50th anniversary. The evening takes place at an off-site venue and includes food, live music, dancing, an awards ceremony and an auction. All members of the MCS community (including alumni who are 21 and older) are invited to attend.
How Can I Support?
There are many ways you can support Big Night Out!:
• Purchase a ticket or an underwriting table
• Bid on unique and fun auction experiences
• Purchase or solicit companies to purchase an ad in the Big Night Out! program book
• Bring a friend. Big Night Out! is a wonderful way to introduce a special friend, family member or potential supporter to the mission, successful alumni and rich diversity of the MCS community.
• Make a monetary gift. (Monetary gifts underwrite the cost of MCS staff tickets and event costs. A gift of any amount is greatly appreciated and is 100-percent tax deductible.)